“Government-sponsored mortgage securitizer Freddie Mac said today it will buy “substantially all” mortgages delinquent by at least 120 days from the company’s related fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgage (FRM and ARM) Participation Certificate (PC) securities.”
Go to Source
- Delinquent Buy-Outs Add $3.9bn to Freddie’s Ever-Growing Mortgage Portfolio
- Fannie to Buy up to 200,000 Delinquent Mortgages in March
- Hotel Foreclosure Watch: Miami’s Swank Shore Club Goes Delinquent
- Capstead REIT Earns $42.5m on ARM Portfolio
- What a Bad Week For Mortgage Rates. Taking One Day at a Time….