Hedge fund and alternative investment advisory company, Tru/Alpha Capital Advisors (TACA), is being launched to specialize in international alternative markets, advising institutional and corporate clients, as well as high-net worth individuals.
Based in Midtown Atlanta, Georgia, TACA is headed by Harvard-graduate and past Morgan Stanley executive Monty Bruell. Mixing its full-scale advisory expertise and network of reputable partners, TACA’s team brings years of experience, credentials and proven performance in the alternative and International investment marketplace.
The company is one of few African-American owned wealth and asset management companies in the southeast.
Tru/Alpha’s niche in the international and alternative markets offers more focused insight and expertise on strategies such as international equities, international fixed-income, structured notes, commodities and hedge funds among others.
- Morgan Stanley Launches Enhanced Protection for Hedge Fund and Prime Brokerage Clients
- Morgan Stanley’s Hedge Fund Division Raises $370 Million For Private Equity Funds
- Update: State Street Buys $170 Billion UK Hedge Fund Management Company
- Interest Re-engaged in African and MENA Hedge Funds
- Update2: State Street Buys $170 Billion UK Fund Management Company