Duff Capital failed, former employees say, because its founder kept spending money as if the credit crunch weren’t happening. Duff agreed to pay $5.5 million a year in rent, according to a person familiar with the matter, and outfitted his top-floor offices with a food court, showers, a boardroom table for 20 and a skylight with panes that filtered bright light to keep traders from squinting at their computer screens.”
Go to Source
- Phil Duff and Duff Capital Management
- The New Hedge Fund Bucket List: Sojourn to the Middle Kingdom
- Conn. considering hedge fund bill
- Bankruptcy Filings to Match Divorce Filings in 2009: 1.5 Million. 35.8 Million Americans on Food Stamps – 11 Percent of the Population. The 5 Indicators of the Misery Index.
- Citi to pay $73 million for misleading investors